Learn to draw a Balloon Canine, within the fashion of the American artist Jeffrey Koons. His big balloon sculpture is one in every of his most well-known artworks.
Balloon Canine Drawing
Other than studying a bit about artwork historical past, studying how to attract a balloon canine additionally presents college students some enjoyable drawing follow. The straightforward shapes (hey ovals!) are simple for all ages, and the layered shapes will help college students see how they make the canine look extra dimensional too. These prepared for a bit extra can get some simple shading follow. The pattern drawing reveals one instance of the place these shadows may fall.
Jeffrey L. Koons is an American artist acknowledged for his work coping with in style tradition and his sculptures depicting on a regular basis objects, together with balloon animals. He made fairly a couple of of them out of stainless-steel with a mirror-finish floor, and so they have since been bought for data sum of money.
Use Button under to Obtain a PDF Tutorial
Balloon Canine Coloring Web page
- Drawing Paper. That is the great things you should purchase in bulk for an excellent worth.
- Pencils. I like how this model all the time makes good darkish strains.
- Black Marker. A everlasting marker provides you with a darkish black colour.
- Crayons. The bigger packs are good for extra colour decisions.
- Notice: All the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.